Established in 2000, the Australian Centre for Leadership for Women holds a strong position in the landscape of women and leadership in Australia and internationally. The distinctive identity of ACLW has emerged from focusing on the mindsets and achievements of both female and male global leaders, in diverse areas including business, education, not-for-profit and government.
– ACLW presents expert opinions on relevant issues for women
– ACLW researches and writes about pertinent issues which concern women
– ACLW develops the capacity of leaders and emerging leaders through coaching and mentoring and recognising women and men who advocate for women in organisations and in the community through its national Awards Program.
The ACLW name reflects its distinctive identity among national and international virtual organisations for women.
Enabling women to lead and their leadership, valued and advanced by organisations and society
ACLW will achieve this mission by:
TRANSFORM: To identify and address factors constraining women’s leadership and equality in organisations and society
EMPOWER: To empower women to navigate through barriers and to enable organisations and institutions to eliminate systemic barriers impacting on women’s access and opportunity for leadership
RECOGNISE: To recognise the contributions of women and enable their valuing and advancing by rewarding initiatives by women, men and organisations that sustainably enable women’s advancement and equality
The four key values of ACLW are:
The Australian Centre for Leadership for Women (ACLW) is a Member of the National Women’s Secretariat Equality Rights Alliance. This enables ACLW to have a national voice on women’s affairs both independently and through its membership of Equality Rights Alliance (ERA). ERA is Australia’s largest network advocating for women’s equality, women’s leadership and recognition of women’s diversity. ERA brings together 61 non-government organisations and social enterprises with a focus on the impact of policy or service delivery on women.
ACLW is also a Member of the Australian Gender Equality Council (AGEC) representing over 500,000 women in the workplace.
Independence of ACLW
ACLW will continue its policy of not promoting any individual or organisation for a fee.
The featuring of organisations or external programs at ACLW does not constitute an endorsement for the organisation or program.
Furthermore, ACLW will not sell or disclose contact details of its members to any other parties at any time.
- ACLW on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diannrodgershealey
Register your interest in ACLW
- The Australian Centre for Leadership for Women (ACLW) is open to all to assist women interested in women’s issues and leadership, particularly in Australia.
- There are no membership fees to join ACLW.
- Your details are kept confidential and not sold to any other party.
- If you would like to be contacted for future updates, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
More about ACLW
Articles of Interest
Today marks six years since the invitation of the Uluru Statement from the Heart was…
If you would like to be an exceptional leader, ACLW’s Dr Diann Rodgers-Healey invites you…
Is there a better way to call a government to account other than shouting…
On Aug. 15, 2021, two weeks before the U.S. military was to complete its withdrawal…
Axe childcare activity test & extend single parent payment, introduce super on paid parental leave,…
- About (6)
- Articles (99)
- Awards (8)
- Campaigns (31)
- Leading Issues Journal (21)
- Media (10)
- Programs (15)
- Research and Publications (22)